ORDER HERE!!

Name:
Email Address:
hp no:
add:
order details:

Form provided by Freedback.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

lilstitchy : dreamy chocolate

ok i'm done with the collection.. i already got the linenSS, and so many cottons! next going to begin with my new project. + i'm still waiting for my stuffs from japan.. feel up my life recover from the painss by seing all the fabrics.. just here in KL. =D happy!~ at least i made myself happy! ok guys come out with my fabric with THEME! hehehehe =) those who wish to have the fabric can email me ok or leave ur comment? =) love ya mwaah~

lilstitchy Dreamy Chocolate


and lurveeee the buttons!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want!i want! reply ASAP k... saidatina.khadijah@yahoo.com

lilstitchy said...

khadiajh, i have emailed u

Post a Comment