ORDER HERE!!

Name:
Email Address:
hp no:
add:
order details:

Form provided by Freedback.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Weekends Work - Pincushion


yeay! done with my pincushion... i've just finished with wedding shoot yesterday.. its so crowded!mind became so tired.. so i decide to seat on my sewing port... and make sum sewing... huahh fresh from the oven here it is! my pincushion! i love it... yes of coz! loving my japanese fab so much.. i want to do more with the pincushion!! =) so enjoy my entry then!! =)
for those who love it, and yet wanna have it?? =) email me! coz the pincushion is only for rm5.50! =)
For international buyer, u can email me for the items =) or u are most welcome to my etsy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how big is this pincushion?

lilstitchy said...

its 4inches x 2.5 inches

Azie said...

wahh so creative.. n nice pincushion too..
you guna handstitch or machine stitch eh?

lilstitchy said...

lian gune machine stitch kak

Post a Comment