ORDER HERE!!

Name:
Email Address:
hp no:
add:
order details:

Form provided by Freedback.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

more fabric casing!!







weee.. love my fabrics!! recently i just finish with my blue set of fabrics! its for my sister nadiah since she has lots of think at her own wardrobe at home.. all of us have our own room and wardrobe.. me mama provide me with pink but nad with green, since i dun have much greeny thingy to match with hers so i used blue! the casing is for wardrobe hanging but i didnt put the hanging ribbon yet.. hehehe well, told you!!!! i loveeeeeeeeeee patchwork!!! and this one is reversible too!!!!next project coming soon!! yeay!!! and my mom has big announcement tomorow...=) wait ya!
*****************************thank you for reading************************************

2 comments:

Zara~AB said...

bile la agaknya i can one of those kan? hehehe.

Idayu said...

cute :)

Post a Comment