ORDER HERE!!

Name:
Email Address:
hp no:
add:
order details:

Form provided by Freedback.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

FABRICS ALL BELOW RM15!!






hye all.... =) wanna get those fabrics from my hand??
kindly SMS me to my phone no 0127294507
i'm running a hard time to online & check the email.
pardon me bout that ^,^
so please SMS me ok??
FIRST COME & FIRST SERVED TERMS APPLIED
(those who had submit their order n payment )

again, call me or SMS ME!!
at 0127294507

DONT MISSED IT SWEETIE~! ALL BELOW RM15!!


- JAPANESECUT SOLD TO KAK ZUBAIDAH
-REDCUT SOLD TO KAK HAIDA
- DOTS SET sold to kak tini
-pink+kitty sold
-blue sold - azilah


(the cut fabrics have roughly 30"x30" n the full on is 1 m length)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks lian, nanti da pos bitau akak ek..and jom participate dalam first giveaway akak ye..

aLiYa's cRaFt ShOppE said...

salam owner,

dot set tue ada lagi tak...

Post a Comment