ORDER HERE!!

Name:
Email Address:
hp no:
add:
order details:

Form provided by Freedback.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

japanese style pencil case and small pouch







hei!~ hei~ lilstitchy here...last week i already recieved my new sewing machine! yeay!so i get my project done...although not perfectly done.. still trying to adapt wif my new toy..=) i'll hard for that..=)
and all my japanese fabs that i ordered last weeks had arrived.. cant wait to get home next week~ cant wait to see the fabs~
here are some of my projects... my japanese style pencil case..and my small pouch basically for anythin small..=)i'm hapy to sew with linen! its so brighten up my day~..=) enjoy m y entry =)

p/s: THE ITEMS ARE OPEN FOR ORDER =) PLS EMAIL ME.=)

2 comments:

Maia said...

oh! i'm so in love...
this is so sweet.. & i hv that ribbon too..

lilstitchy said...

hehe come maya make the same project then =)

Post a Comment