ORDER HERE!!

Name:
Email Address:
hp no:
add:
order details:

Form provided by Freedback.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

waiting for the fabric

hello there world~!!
yesterday i went to MayCraft, wanna give a try to their felt cloth... so i'm waiting for the fabric now! cant wait for the polkadots! haha and yet my album is coming!! hehe yeipie!

ok i did came across this linen fabric at ebay...still got one more day for bid! huahuahau dun if i would like to have it or not.. i also went for leslie.. omg get so inspired with the linen design which been used by my idol I.H.L, for her closet collection! and of coz having collection of linen i would like to have those stamps too!! huarrrghh... help me out here.. =P as preferable is letter stamps.. hehehe
it is so fascinating!!~.. i have give a big bid for Amy Butler fat quarter collection! huahuahua its a cool stuff actly..

4 comments:

shambie adzhan said...

babe, i'm a big fan of amy butler *excited* but Alexander Henry is my game ;)

you can refer to my post on "Designer fabric — Shop Guide" for shop list. Let me know if u have some to share~

Anonymous said...

i ordered thru ebay twice for fabric. both get lost somewhere. :( since that, I only shop local.

lilstitchy said...

i knew that.. got feels bout it too.. so i rather stop b4 get broke! haha

shambie adzhan said...

herm, i prefer etsy.. or Contemporary Cloth!
kalau ebay international memang scary skit,macam tak boleh dipercayai..huhu
try la tengok my shop guide tu..itu list kedai yang i pernah deal dengan ;)

setakat ni memang ok..10hari kain dah sampai!! :)

Post a Comment