ORDER HERE!!

Name:
Email Address:
hp no:
add:
order details:

Form provided by Freedback.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

wee my birdie~~




weee~~ hehe previously i did preview to all of u my handmade stamp by mangosteenskin rite?

well yesterday (when i was under pressure with lots of thingy) i spent all my time, doing the felt

wee~ i thought i could never get the same shape done by mysara hehe but i did it! excluding the tiny lines at the bottom of the head.. well, yesterday, sum1 gave me a present..

it's not my birthday or anything.. =) its from pia..

she gave me a book titled : "Life is An Open Secret" have u guys read it?

its a lifetime story of real experience.. i already went through half of the book..

yup~ everything was there..all i've been through before =)


other than my lil birdie i did few more felt crafts ( in d next entry)

1 comments:

mangosteenskin said...

OH! nampak comel!! lian, your stamp dah siap carve, cuma nak pasang mounting je lagik..tak sabarnya nak siapkan...

sakit bahu ni menggendong pending job! adeh!

sori lian.

Post a Comment