ORDER HERE!!

Name:
Email Address:
hp no:
add:
order details:

Form provided by Freedback.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

a gift from a friend named SOFIA


Last monday.. i recieved a gift.. its not for my birthday.. not for any part of the day. but it just pasrt of the friendship.. SOFIA.. she gave me this book 'suddenly' without any reasons n sign.. she just said 'this is my love regard to u, liyana, thank u for being there for me as a good friends' hehe :') i did cry.. when u have someone appreaciate u as a friend.. she told me. the book has the story bout us.. its quoted over there " you, me & we".. thanks pia.. =)i love u too.. thank u sarah (pia sister) for delivering the book...



wut an inspired book.. its all bout the true story of life as LIFE IS AN OPEN SECRET =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment